Friday, February 8, 2008

Journal # 3 My brian is not working now

It’s 6 pm now. What is I want to say about this week? Actually, I have no idea because my brain is not working right now. Also, all my thinking is I have a pain in my belly. Even though I should experience it every month, I still can not be used to it. I don’t know why it is so hurt this time. You may not believe that I lay down on my bed whole afternoon, but there was sweat on my all body when I was sleeping, and the pain awoke me. If you are a man, you would not understand it. Maybe I should listen to my monther to abstain from ice drinking. It will make me feel better next month. I already tried my best on this journal. I just want to say this is hard time to a woman. Especially, today is my first day....oh...my goodness !!! HELP ME ~~~

No comments: