Monday, February 25, 2008

Journal # 7 A crazy teacher

When I was a junior high school student, my teacher was an austere woman and very emotional. I remember that one afternoon, we had to walk 15 minutes to a playground for our physical education, but the weather was to hot. Therefore, I and the other classmates decided to stay at our classroom. Actually, it was not real truancy because we didn’t leave the school. However, our teacher was very mad when she heard we didn’t go to physical education. She wanted us to staid outside of the classroom and damned us. I remember she said, “Your parent didn’t teach you to be a good student; also, your parents were not good! “ At that moment, I thought she was going crazy because she started to speak incoherently. Suddenly, she slapped my across the face. I was astounded and felt my cheek burned. Everyone who didn’t go to that class got a slap because we were absent. Until now, I still think that teacher was too crazy, but at that generation, even thought the teacher was not right, we could not oppose her.

No comments: