Saturday, February 16, 2008

Journal # 5 I cut my eyebrow from riding my bicycle

Do you remember the first time you learned to ride a bicycle? I remember that was twenty-three years ago, and I was only six years old. One afternoon, my older brother asked me,” Do you want to learn how to ride a bicycle? I can teach you.” Of course, I wanted to. For me, it was so exciting. Therefore, we went to the park which was in front of our home to learn. Actually, riding was difficult for me because I could not balance the bicycle while I was riding it. As a result, I fell over again and again. The most serious time I fell over, I bumped my head against a big stone which was on the road. Then I got a cut on my left eyebrow, and I started to bleed. Finally, my father took me to the hospital, and the doctor stitched my cut. That is why I have a scar on my left eyebrow now.

1 comment:

leinster said...

I, too, have a scar on my forehead. Though I did not get it learning to ride a bike. I got it because my oldest brother lost control while I was riding with him in his motorcycle.