Friday, February 1, 2008

Writing Keeps My Memory

I believe everyone can write, but it’s not easy to write a good essay. Actually, I like to write, and that is a reason my Chinese class’s score was always higher than math’s when I was in college. (^__*). The most important part, most of my writing was about my life because I use this way to keep my memory. However, I don’t like academic essay because I need to think a lot of idea to prove my topic. That is different from diary that I can write whatever I want to say.

Also, I agree that a good writer doesn’t need to use a lot of grandiose words to attract readers. The key point is how I make my readers have the same affect with me. However, maybe I can do it in my language, but it is difficult in English because English is not my first language. It is not easy to use correct vocabulary to explain my feeling. That is why vocabulary is a big deal for me to improve my English.

Finally, I am very happy I have this blog to write what I want to say in English. (Because it can’t be typed Chinese….HaHaHa…). I believe it is a good way to improve my writing. I wish I can continue it in the future.

No comments: