Friday, February 29, 2008

Journal # 9 My favorite ride

Since I was sick, I didn’t go to Disneyland with ALP last week; however, I have been to California Adventures and my favorite ride is “The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.”

I liked The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror because it was so exciting. I remember the first time we took this ride. First, we entered the abandoned luxury Hollywood Tower Hotel, and then we got in an old elevator which had some seats inside. When I set my seat belt already, I felt the elevator ascended slowly and saw a lot of cines trips which are scare. Finally, we achieved the top of hotel. The window which we faced was opened, and we could see a lot of people who stood on the floor. Of cause we were very high at that moment. Suddenly, the elevator dropped very fast. I heard a lot of shrieks from the other people; also, I saw my handbag suspended in front of my eyes without any holding. Finally, I believed this ride dropped faster than the speed of gravity.

No comments: